Inside: Having a baby can sometimes leave us speechless. These are the best baby girl quotes that perfectly express the immense love that we feel for our little girls. These baby quotes are inspiring, sweet, and can be used for your baby daughter’s nursery, scrapbook, baby book or whatever you’re creating for your baby.
This post contains affiliate links.
Having a baby is an experience that will forever change us.
When I stop and look at my daughters, I am overwhelmed with emotion.
They will forever be my baby girls, and I want them to know that with these my baby girl quotes.
These quotes about loving your baby girl say I love you better than I ever could.
Because sometimes it’s hard to express in words our wishes for baby.
How much we love them.
What our hopes and dreams are for them.
How we want them to be strong and fearless.
I have spent hours on several different occasions searching for the best quotes about baby girls.
Sometimes it was for their nursery, for one of my journal printables or for a photo slideshow.
So finally, I decided to make a list that I could refer to of my favorite baby girl quotes.
This list is an awesome list of quotes to a baby girl, newborn baby quotes and cute baby girl sayings.
So what are you looking for?
New baby girl quotes, little girl quotes, quotes for baby girl or “it’s a girl” quotes.
You can find all of them here!
You can also check out my little baby boy quotes, with many other gender neutral baby quotes.
Best Baby Girl Quotes
New Baby Girl Quotes
- Girl: a giggle wrapped in sunshine and glitter.
2. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains. – Napoleon
3. Though she be but little, she is fierce. – Shakespeare
4. You are more than we ever expected and better than we ever imagined.
5. Such a big miracle in such a little girl.
6. A baby girl arrives, and just like that, everything changes.
7. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller and life means more because she’s in it.
8. On the day you were born, the angels clapped their hands and the moon danced with the stars.
9. Sleep, pretty darling, do not cry, and I will sing a lullaby.
10. It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit. -Unknown
My Baby Girl Quotes
11. Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you think, and loved more than you know.- A A Milne
12. Shoot for the moon.
13. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. – Les Brown
14. Don’t you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine. – Taylor Swift
15. She’s the exclamation mark in the happiest sentence that I could ever write.
16. A baby girl: one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why where is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world today.
17. No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile.
18. Like stardust glistening on fairies’ wings, little girl’s dreams are of magical things.
Baby Girl Quotes From Mommy
19. Her little hands stole my heart, her little feet ran away with it.
20. She has fire in her soul and grace in her heart. – Unknown
21. In a field of roses, she is a wildflower. – Unknown
22. Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle. – Unknown
23. May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with fairies and talk to the moon. – Anonymous
24. What if I fall? Oh, but my darling , what if you fly? – Erin Hanson
25. All of me loves all of you. – John Legend
26. I know a girl, she puts the color inside my world.
27. For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.
28. She’s far more precious than jewels. Proverbs 31:10
29. She is more precious than rubies. Proverbs 3:15
30. It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit.– Unknown
31. Let there always be love in her eyes and a flower in her hair.- Unknown
32. Baby girls are like flowers that are forever in bloom. –Unknown
33. You are her everything. Imperfect but perfect to her. -Brenda Kosciuk
Little Girl Quotes
34. Like star dust glistening on fairies’ wings, little girls are made of magical things.– Unknown
35. She’s a little wildflower with a lot of warrior underneath.- Melody Lee
36. One girl is worth more than twenty boys.- Peter Pan
37. A daughter is God’s way of saying I thought you could use a lifelong friend.- Unknown
38. Little girls dance their way into your heart, Whirling on the tips of angel wings, Scattering gold dust and kisses in our paths.
39. A girl should be two things: who and what she wants. Coco Chanel
40. Tomorrow she will wake up a little older. Hold her today. -Brenda Kosciuk
Baby Daughter Quotes
41. A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.– Laurel Atherton
42. Keep shining, beautiful girl. The world needs your light.- Unknown
43. Lucky is the woman whose first child is a daughter.- Prophet Muhammed
44. She is my heart, my soul, my “best thing that ever happened to me”, the source of many laughs and a few tears.
45. She is my daughter and she is my world.- Unknown
46. The best music I have ever heard is the sound of my daughter’s giggling. -Debasish Mridha
Related: More Beautiful Daughter Quotes
Newborn Baby Girl Quotes and Sayings
47. Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder and hands that will shape the world. – Anonymous
48. She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle.
49. Just when you think you know love, something little comes along to remind you just how big it really is.
50. Beautiful girl, you can do amazing things.
51. A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty.
52. I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living my baby you’ll be. –Robert N. Munsch
53. Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins.- Unknown
54. Beautiful girl, you weren’t born to be average.- Unknown
55. Baby girls are the key to unlocking the rest of your heart. -Unknown
56. Pick her up when she cries, hold her all day long. She won’t grow up to be spoiled, only confident and strong. -Brenda Kosciuk
Cute Baby Girl Quotes and Sayings
57. Little girls are precious gifts like birds and books and streams…
their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…
their hearts are tied up with dreams.
58. Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is you-er than you. – Dr. Seuss
59. She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes. – Kate Spade
60. Hold her a little longer, rock her a little more.
Read her another story, you’ve only read her four.
Let her sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in her happy smile.
She is only a little girl for such a little while.
61. You are altogether beautiful my darling, beautiful in every way. –Song of Songs 4:7
62. You are the sun to my shine, the sweet to my heart, cup to my cake, love to my life, sun to my rise, heart to my beat, sweetest little girl. -Unknown
These quotes are about unconditional love. Will there be sleepless nights? Yes – but there will also be so much love for your happy baby that your heart just might feel like it will burst with joy!
Once you welcome your tiny daughter into the world, get ready for an amazing bundle of firsts. From the moment of her first breath, a new life has been added to your days that surely is a little bit of heaven.
I hope you enjoyed these baby daughter quotes and beautiful baby girl quotes!
Are these sweet baby girl quotes good for first time and new parents?
Absolutely. Parents, no matter if this is their first baby girl or if they’re welcoming another little princess into the family, will love these cute baby quotes. It’s an amazing thing to be able to hold that precious tiny baby in your arms and shower those little bundles of hope and joy with love.
While it can be hard to find the right words at times to showcase the love that you have for your little baby girl, these short baby quotes are a great way to celebrate one of the best gifts.
What is the best way to share these cute baby girl quotes with others?
There are many options that you can do to share fun quotes like these. Use them as decorations at a baby shower, or print and hang them in the nursery. The great thing about quotes like these is that they can add a bit of sparkle to any room.