There’s just something about a good quote, isn’t there? And when it comes to baby quotes, even more so. I could spend hours scouring the Internet for the perfect baby quotes that will express exactly what I want to say when I somehow can’t find the right words to say it.
That’s what I’ve done here. There are so many beautiful, heartwarming quotes about babies out there, but you have to really look to find them.
This post however? This post is the ONE resource that you need when it comes to finding the perfect baby quotes for whatever the occasion. I mean, yes, you probably could spend hours going through all of the quotes for babies that I have here for you, but at least you wouldn’t be searching. They are all here.
I’ve also written my own original baby quotes that you won’t find anywhere else.
The best baby quotes that you’ll find, all in one place.
I hope these quotes bring you joy, make you smile (or maybe cry!) and bring you peace if you’re struggling.
This post contains affiliate links.
Unborn Baby Quotes
If you’re looking for unborn baby quotes or pregnancy quotes because you’re impatiently awaiting your baby’s arrival, here are my favorites.
- The unborn baby is created in the image of God for greater things, to love and be loved. Mother Theresa
- No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside. -Kristen Proby
- For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart. -1 Samuel 1:27
- The unborn baby is created in the image of God for greater things, to love and be loved. -Mother Theresa
- You are the best thing that I have ever waited for. -Unknown
- A baby is something that you carry inside you for 9 months, in your arms for 3 years and in your heart until the day you die. -Mary Mason
- The changes in your body will last for just nine months, but the beauty of motherhood will embrace you for the rest of your life. -Unknown
- You’ll never understand life until it grows inside of you. -Sandra C. Kassis
- Being pregnant means you’re waiting for the birth of your future best friend. -Brenda Kosciuk
- I’m an expectant mother, which means I’m in love with someone I’ve never even seen. -Brenda Kosciuk
Read more: Unborn Baby Quotes
Baby Quotes For New Moms
These new mom quotes perfectly express the incomparable emotions that we feel when we first meet our little babies.
- Before you were born, we dreamed of you, we imagined you, we prayed for you. Now that you are hear, we hope for you, we love you and we thank God for you. -Unknown
- A new baby is like the beginning of all things: wonder, hope a dream of possibilities. -Eda J. LaShan
- There is a wondurous curiosity in every young mother. It is a strange miracle to see, to hold a living being formed in and coming out of one’s self. -Simone De Beauvoir
- There are hard days in motherhood. But looking at your sleeping baby reminds you why it’s all worth it. -Kara Ferwerda
- Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears. -Kate Winslet
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness, and children sleep soundly in them. -Victor Hugo
- Life comes full circle when you see for yourself a new life you made. -Unknown
- Sweet baby, I imagined what you would be like for nine months. But you are more than anything I could have ever dreamed up. -Brenda Kosciuk
- You hear that having a baby is hard. You hear the horror stories. Yes, having a baby is hard. Nothing so beautiful could come from something that’s easy. -Brenda Kosciuk
- You were born to brighten the days of everyone around you. -Brenda Kosciuk
- The moment that you were born and I first looked into your eyes, everything around me faded away. It was just you and me, sweet baby. Nothing else mattered. -Brenda Kosciuk
Read more: Quotes About Birth Of A Child
Quotes About Babies And Love
Quotes about babies and love that might just have you tearing up and reaching for the tissues.
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for. -Unknown
- Before you were conceived i wanted you. Before you were born I I loved you. Before you were here for an hour I knew I would do anything for you. -Maureen Hawkins
- Having a baby is like falling in love again, with your husband and your child. -Tina Brown
- A baby is born with a need to be loved, and never outgrows it. -Frank A. Clark
- Every mom experiences love at first sight at least once in her life: with the birth of each of her children. -Brenda Kosciuk
- My life didn’t truly begin until you were born. -Brenda Kosciuk
- Spoil your baby. With love. With kisses. With physical touch. -Brenda Kosciuk
- A baby who is loved will become an adult who can conquer the world. -Brenda Kosciuk
- The only thing you can never give your baby enough of is love.-Brenda Kosciuk
Read more here: Quotes About Babies And Love
Baby Girl Quotes
As mother to two baby girls, these baby girl quotes are near and dear to my heart, and I read them a lot when I’ve had a frustrating day. They always seem to help me to keep a positive perspective.
- You are the sun to my shine, the sweet to my heart, cup to my cake, love to my life, sun to my rise, heart to my beat, sweetest little girl. -Unknown
- A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous, full of beauty and forever beautiful, loving and caring and truly amazing. -Deanna Beisser
- A baby girl is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside, always wonderful and precious. -Barbara Cage
- When we asked for a daughter. We were sent a princess. -Unknown
- Sugar and spice, and everything nice, that’s what little girls are made of. -Unknown
- Rhinestones and pearls, and soft little curls, there’s nothing sweeter than little girls. -Unknown
- A daughter is one of the best gifts the world has to give. -Laurel Atherton
- Pick her up when she cries, hold her all day long. She won’t grow up to be spoiled, only confident and strong. -Brenda Kosciuk
- You are her everything. Imperfect but perfect to her. -Brenda Kosciuk
- Tomorrow she will wake up a little older. Hold her today. -Brenda Kosciuk
Read more here: Baby Quotes For A Girl
Baby Boy Quotes
And because I couldn’t forget about those adorable baby boys, these baby boy quotes make me a little sad that I’ll never have a mama’s boy.
- There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between a mother and her son. -Unknown
- A baby boy is so unique, So tiny, sweet and ever meek. It’s fun to imagine what he thinks, between those coos and little blinks. Though now he’s just a babe, you’ll find, that busy is his little mind. Learning, watching, listening, to every single little thing. As you look into his eyes, you see such wonder and surprise He’s just so sweet, and when he smiles, your heart just soars for miles and miles. -Unknown
- Tiny fingers and tickly toes, cowboy boots and trucks to tow. A bundle of joy, created by love, a precious gift from heaven above. -Unknown
- A brand new little boy, to fill our hearts and lives with joy. -Unknown
- And they called him the most wild thing of all, and made him King of all the wild things. -Where The Wild Things Are
- You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become and the precious son you will always be. -Unknown
- A little chunky and a lot hunky. -Unknown
- Baby boy: be brave, be kind, be wonderfully you. -Brenda Kosciuk
- Tomorrow he will wake up a little bit older. Hold him today. -Brenda Kosciuk
- You are his everything. Imperfect but perfect to him. -Brenda Kosciuk
Read more here: Quotes About Baby Boys
Funny Baby Quotes
And of course, motherhood is hard, but sometimes those sweet baby quotes (that we LOVE) just don’t cut it. Sometimes we just need some funny baby quotes that are raw and honest and just plain funny.
- Nothing better than spending an entire morning staring into my baby daughter’s eyes, whispering, “I can’t do this”. Ryan Reynolds
- You never know when you’re gonna get crapped on or when you’re gonna get a big smile or when that smile immediately turns into hysterics. It might be like living with a drug addict. Blake Lively
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. -Franklin P. Jones
- People who say they slept like a baby probably never had a baby themselves. -Unknown
- Having an infant son alerts me to the fact that every man, at one point, has peed on his own face. — Olivia Wilde
- That moment when you go to check on your sleeping baby and their eyes ping open so you drop to the floor and roll out of the room like a ninja.— Unknown
- They eat, they crap, they sleep. And if they’re crying they need to do one of the three and they’re having trouble doing it. Real simple. — Matthew McConaughey
- Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through. — Unknown
- Babies are the only creatures that can get away with demanding 24/7 attention, causing physical pain and interrupting sleep 274 times a night. -Brenda Kosciuk
- Welcome to parenthood, where you will be more obsessed with poop than you ever imagined. -Brenda Kosciuk
Read more here: Funny Baby Quotes For New Parents
Baby Nursery Wall Quotes
I had a bunch of baby nursery wall quotes in my babies nurseries, and these are the best options out there. Short, sweet, and totally precious.
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. -A. A. Milne
- As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.- A. A. Milne
- Dream big, little one. -Unknown
- Isn’t she lovely. -Stevie Wonder
- For this child we have prayed. -1 Samuel 1:27
- Be wild, be free. -Unknown
- The largest of blessings are those that are small. -Unknown
- Thank heaven for little girls/boys. -Unknown
- Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will move mountains. -Napoleon Bonaparte
- You are our greatest adventure. -Unknown
Read more here: Baby Nursery Wall Quotes
Baby Sleep Quotes
I would love to know why you’re searching for baby sleep quotes. Is it because you just can’t stop marveling at the perfect miraculousness that is your baby when she’s sleeping? Or maybe you just can’t believe that your baby hates sleep so much, and your looking for some funny baby sleep quotes.
I think I would fall into both categories.
- Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder and hands that will shape the world.
- Let her sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in her happy smile, she is only a little girl, for such a little while.
- Watching a baby sleeping peacefully is perhaps the only thing more comfortable than sleep itself. -Atmaja Bandyopadhyay
- The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child. -Joe Houldsworth
- Babies smile while they’re sleeping because angels whisper in their ears. -Unknown
- You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep. -Unknown
- Everyone should have kids. They are the greatest joy in the world. But they are also terrorists. You’ll realize this as soon as they are born and they start using sleep deprivation to break you.- Ray Romano
- When I watch my baby drift off to sleep, that’s when I’m reminded that the only thing that matters is this little miracle of mine. -Brenda Kosciuk
Read more here: Baby Sleep Quotes
New Baby Quotes
If you’re looking for when baby is born quotes, then congratulations! Someday you’ll wish that you could go back to that moment, pain and all.
- On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered “life will never be the same”.
- And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh there you are, I’ve been looking for you”.
- We impatiently wait for baby’s firsts. But if you look closely, each day with a baby is filled with firsts. -Brenda Kosciuk
- Your smile is the most beautiful smile, your scent the sweetest smell, your coos the most adorable sound and your life the most miraculous blessing. -Brenda Kosciuk
- I’ll hold your body in my arms now, your hand in my hand tomorrow, and your heart in my heart forever. -Brenda Kosciuk
- The sweetest smell that ever existed is that of a newborn baby. -Brenda Kosciuk
- Tomorrow, the piles of laundry and dishes will still be there. But you, sweet baby? You will be different, ever so slightly, and if I don’t slow down and really look, I might miss it. -Brenda Kosciuk
- One day, the cluster feeding, waking every two hours and constant diaper changes will be replaced with a child who needs you less and less everyday. Cherish it while it lasts. -Brenda Kosciuk
- Be present for the milestones and the mundane. Baby’s first laugh and first steps, but also the sleepless nights and endless snuggles. You’ll miss it all one day. -Brenda Kosciuk
Baby Quotes About Walking
What bigger moment in your baby’s life then those timid first steps. These baby quotes about walking express just how special this milestone is.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- Each step you take reveals a new horizon. You have taken the first step today. Now I challenge you to take another.
- Baby steps… to big dreams.
- The first steps a baby takes are into your heart.
- Fear not, little one. The first leap is scary, but it’s how you learn to fly.
- Little by little, one walks far.
- You have have brains in your head, You have feet in your shoes, You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. Dr. Seuss
- Walk a little slower, Daddy, said a little child so small. I’m following in your footsteps and I don’t want to fall. Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they are hard to see; So, walk a little slower, Daddy, for you are leading me. Someday when I’m all grown up, you are what I want to be; Then I will have a little child, who will want to follow me. And I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true; So walk a little slower, Daddy, for I must follow you.”
Baby Movie Quotes
Step one: read these cute and funny baby movie quotes. Step two: go watch these movies.
- Look at her, she’s wearing 6-inch heels. She’s like a magical pregnancy unicorn. What To Expect When You’re Expecting
- Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart. Christopher Robin
- Nobody puts Baby in a corner. Dirty Dancing
- So this is love. So this is what makes life divine. Cinderella
- Sadie: Where do babies come from? Debbie: Where do you think they come from? Sadie: Well. I think a stork, he umm, he drops it down and then, and then, a hole goes in your body and there’s blood everywhere, coming out of your head and then you push your belly button and then your butt falls off and then you hold your butt and you have to dig and you find the little baby. Debbie: That’s exactly right.” Knocked Up
- Yeah, baby, yeah! Austin Powers
- Hasta la vista, baby. The Terminator
Baby Baptism Quotes
The perfect baptism quotes for baby that you can incorporate into the ceremony and festivities.
- Precious one, so small, so sweet, dancing in on angel feet. Straight from heaven’s brightest star, what a miracle you are.
- For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
Read more here: Baby Baptism Quotes
Baby Footprint Quotes
Ah, baby feet. Is there anything cuter? All you have to do to wake up your guests at your baby shower is hold up some baby socks. Cue the oohs and aahs. If your creating a keepsake with your baby’s footprint, these baby footprint quotes are the perfect accompaniment.
- For a long time there were only your footprints and laughter in our dreams and even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever.
- Baby feet tiptoe into your heart and stay there forever.
Read more here: Baby Footprint Quotes And Art
Twin Baby Quotes
If you have been blessed with twin babies, then these twin baby quotes are perfect for you.
- When you gaze upon the lovely sight. Of twins, arm in arm, asleep at night. Think not that the house has been doubly messed. But that you, as parents, have been doubly blessed.
- Two cute little faces with matching grins, nothing could be any sweeter than twins.
Baby Loss Quotes
If you’re looking for baby loss quotes, then I truly hope that these quotes bring a little comfort to your breaking heart, dear mama.
- I fell in love with you when you were forming in my womb. Now I carry you in my heart instead of my arms. -Unknown
- An angel wrote in the book of life my baby’s date of birth, then whispered as she closed the book, “too beautiful for Earth”. -Unknown
- I miss you my little baby, I wish I had you here. To hug, to hold, to smell maybe, and never shed a tear. We love you very dearly, we miss you everyday, I see your face so clearly, you’re just a cloud away. -Unknown
- I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in heaven. -Unknown
- Babies lost in the womb were never touched by fear. They were never cold, never hungry, never alone. And most importantly, they knew love. -J. Clark Coates
- When a baby is born, it’s the mother’s instinct to protect the baby. When a baby dies, it’s the mother’s instinct to protect their memory. -Unknown
- My baby sleeps with the moon and the stars. -Unknown
- Even though your precious feet never walked the Earth, you are just as much a part of it as any other baby. -Brenda Kosciuk
- I never met you and yet, I couldn’t possibly love you more. -Brenda Kosciuk
- Although I never held you in my arms, my heart will hold you forever. -Brenda Kosciuk
Read more here: Baby Loss Quotes
What are your favorite baby quotes?