Inside: Having a baby can sometimes leave us speechless. These are the best baby girl quotes that perfectly express the immense love that we feel for our little girls. These baby quotes are inspiring, sweet, and can be used for your baby daughter’s nursery, scrapbook, baby book or whatever you’re creating for your baby.
This post contains affiliate links.
Having a baby is an experience that will forever change us.
When I stop and look at my daughters, I am overwhelmed with emotion.
They will forever be my baby girls, and I want them to know that with these my baby girl quotes.
These quotes about loving your baby girl say I love you better than I ever could.
Because sometimes it’s hard to express in words our wishes for baby.
How much we love them.
What our hopes and dreams are for them.
How we want them to be strong and fearless.
I have spent hours on several different occasions searching for the best quotes about baby girls.
Sometimes it was for their nursery, for one of my journal printables or for a photo slideshow.
So finally, I decided to make a list that I could refer to of my favorite baby girl quotes.
This list is an awesome list of quotes to a baby girl, newborn baby quotes and cute baby girl sayings.
So what are you looking for?
New baby girl quotes, little girl quotes, quotes for baby girl or “it’s a girl” quotes.
You can find all of them here!
You can also check out my baby boy quote post, with many other gender neutral baby quotes.
These are the best baby girl quotes.
New Baby Girl Quotes
- Girl: a giggle wrapped in sunshine and glitter.
2. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains. – Napoleon
3. Though she be but little, she is fierce. – Shakespeare
4. You are more than we ever expected and better than we ever imagined.
5. Such a big miracle in such a little girl.
6. A baby girl arrives, and just like that, everything changes.
The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller and life means more because she’s in it.
7. On the day you were born, the angels clapped their hands and the moon danced with the stars.
8. Sleep, pretty darling, do not cry, and I will sing a lullaby.
My Baby Girl Quotes
10. Shoot for the moon.
Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. – Les Brown
11. Don’t you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine. – Taylor Swift
12. She’s the exclamation mark in the happiest sentence that I could ever write.
13. A baby girl: one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why where is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world today.
14. No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile.
Baby Girl Quotes From Mommy
15. Her little hands stole my heart, her little feet ran away with it.
17. In a field of roses, she is a wildflower. – Unknown
18. Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle. – Unknown
19. May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with fairies and talk to the moon. – Anonymous
21. All of me loves all of you. – John Legend
22. I know a girl, she puts the color inside my world.
23. For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.
24. She’s far more precious than jewels. Proverbs 31:10
25. She is more precious than rubies. Proverbs 3:15
26. It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit.– Unknown
27. Let there always be love in her eyes and a flower in her hair.- Unknown
Little Girl Quotes
28. Like star dust glistening on fairies’ wings, little girls are made of magical things.– Unknown
29. She’s a little wildflower with a lot of warrior underneath.- Melody Lee
30. One girl is worth more than twenty boys.- Peter Pan
31. A daughter is God’s way of saying I thought you could use a lifelong friend.- Unknown
Baby Daughter Quotes
32. A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.– Laurel Atherton
33. Keep shining, beautiful girl. The world needs your light.- Unknown
34. Lucky is the woman whose first child is a daughter.- Prophet Muhammed
35. She is my heart, my soul, my “best thing that ever happened to me”, the source of many laughs and a few tears.
She is my daughter and she is my world.- Unknown
Related: More Beautiful Daughter Quotes
Newborn Baby Girl Quotes and Sayings
36. Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder and hands that will shape the world. – Anonymous
37. She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle.
38. Just when you think you know love, something little comes along to remind you just how big it really is.
39. Beautiful girl, you can do amazing things.
40. A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty.
41. I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living my baby you’ll be. –Robert N. Munsch
42. Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins.- Unknown
43. Beautiful girl, you weren’t born to be average.- Unknown
Cute Baby Girl Quotes and Sayings
44. Little girls are precious gifts like birds and books and streams…
their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…
their hearts are tied up with dreams.
45. Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is you-er than you. – Dr. Seuss
47. Hold her a little longer, rock her a little more.
Read her another story, you’ve only read her four.
Let her sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in her happy smile.
She is only a little girl for such a little while.
48. You are altogether beautiful my darling, beautiful in every way. –Song of Songs 4:7
I hope you enjoyed these baby daughter quotes and beautiful baby girl quotes!