I know, I know. You’re looking for some wholesome, clean, funny jokes for 4 year olds. You know, the best jokes that your young child will actually understand?
And of course, you don’t want to sift through the jokes to find the ones that are actually appropriate.
The other day, I clicked on a “clean jokes for kids” post in Google, and believe me, it was NOT clean.
This list will have your 4 year old CRACKING UP. If you’re going on a road trip, BAM. Perfect road trip activity. Just read through this list.
You could even do it a couple times because then your child can start to learn the jokes. And tell them to you. Over. And over.
So sit back and read off these silly jokes and that could really work for kids of all ages (maybe adults, too?)
You will find:
- general 4 year old jokes
- dinosaur jokes
- food jokes
- Disney jokes
- animal jokes
- poop jokes
- knock knock jokes
Jokes For 4 Year Olds
1. What kind of underwear does a cloud wear?
2. What do elves learn at school?
3. What do you call a train that sneezes?
4. Why can’t you tell a joke while ice skating?
Because the ice might crack up!
5. What did the ocean say to their airplane?
Nothing, it just waved!
6. What is brown and sticky?
7. What was the ghost’s favorite game?
Hide and go shriek!
8. What is a pirate’s favorite letter?
9. What falls at the North Pole but never gets hurt?
10. Where do ghosts buy their Halloween candy?
At the ghost-ery store!
11. What is the best time to go to the dentist?
12. What kind of shoes does a thief wear?
13. What do you call an old snowman?
14. How do you stop an astronaut’s baby from crying?
15. Who is the best dancer at a monster party?
16. What’s a pencil’s favorite place to visit?
17. How do you fix a broken pumpkin?
With a pumpkin patch!
18. How do you make a tissue dance?
Put a little boogie in it!
19. What do you get when a dinosaur crashes his car?
A tyrannosaurus wreck!
20. Why didn’t the dinosaur cross the road?
Because there were no roads then!
21. What kind of explosions do dinosaurs like?
22. What does a dinosaur use to cut wood?
23. How do you invite a dinosaur to a restaurant?
24. What do you call a baby dinosaur?
A Wee Rex!
25. What kind of dinosaurs make good policemen?
26. What do you call a dinosaur that never gives up?
27. What’s a dinosaur called when it’s sleeping?
28. Which dinosaur loves Christmas so much?
29. What do you call a dinosaur that doesn’t take a bath?
30. What did the cookie say to the annoying cookie?
31. What does a piece of toast wear to bed?
32. Why didn’t the teddy bear want dessert?
Because he was stuffed!
33. What’s really fast, really loud, and goes really good with salsa?
A rocket chip!
34. What did the little corn say to the mama corn?
Where is my pop corn?
35. Why did the canteloupe jump into the pool?
Because he wanted to be a watermelon!
36. What do witches put on their bagels?
37. Why did the girl throw the butter out the window?
So that she could see a butter-fly!
38. What happens when ice cream gets angry?
It has a meltdown!
39. What is a pretzel’s favorite dance?
40. What do you call a peanut in space?
41. What kind of flowers should you never give on Valentine’s Day?
42. Why did the teddy bear say no to ice cream?
Because he was stuffed!
43. What kind of keys do 4 year olds like to carry?
44. Why are teddy bears never hungry?
Because they are always stuffed!
45. What do you call cheese that’s not yours?
46. What kind of witch can you find at the beach?
47. What do you call an angry dessert?
48. What did the mommy tomato say to the baby tomato?
49. Why did the banana go to the doctor?
Because he wasn’t “peeling” well!
50. Why shouldn’t you give Elsa a balloon?
Because she’ll “Let It Go”!
51. What kind of car does Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend drive?
A Minnie van!
52. Why is Cinderella so bad at playing football?
Because she runs away from the ball!
53. What does Olaf eat for lunch?
54. Why did Mickey Mouse become an astronaut?
So that he could visit Pluto!
55. How does Mickey Mouse feel when Minnie is mad at him?
56. Why doesn’t Moana have a boyfriend?
57. What does Winnie the Pooh call his girlfriend?
58. What is Peter Pan’s favorite restaurant?
59. What does Mirabel do for fun?
She climbs the family tree!
60. How does Luisa get into the casita?
With a don-key!
61. What kind of bees make milk?
62. Why do giraffes have long necks?
Because they have smelly feet!
63. What time is it when a polar bear sits in your chair?
Time to get a new chair!
64. What goes black, white, black, white, bump?
A penguin falling down the stairs!
65. Where do cows go on Friday nights?
To the mooooo-vies!
66. Where does a bat go to get clean?
The bat club!
67. Why did the crab go to jail?
Because he kept pinching things!
68. What letter can hurt you if you get too close?
69. Where do you take a sick horse?
To the horse-pital!
70. What do you call a skunk who flies in a helicopter?
71. What is a bee’s favorite candy?
72. What animal is always at a baseball game?
73. How do bunnies stay healthy?
74. What do sheep wear to the beach?
75. What do you call a horse that lives next door?
76. What’s a dog’s favorite pizza?
77. Which animal makes the best pet?
Cats because they are purrrr-fect!
78. What do horses say when they fall?
Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t giddy up!
79. What do you call two birds who are in love with each other?
80. Why are fish so smart?
Because they live in schools!
81. What do you get when you shake a cow?
82. What do kittens like to eat?
83. How do you catch a squirrel?
Climb up a tree and act like a nut!
84. How do unicorns get to the park?
On a uni-cycle!
85. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
86. What does a grizzly bear use to catch fish?
His BEAR hands!
87. What is a cat’s favorite color?
88. What would a cat order in a Mexican restaurant?
89. What kind of bird does not need a comb?
A bald eagle!
90. Why do giraffes have such long necks?
Because their feet smell!
91. How do you make a milk shake?
Give a cow a pogo stick!
92. How do you make an octopus laugh?
93. What did the poop say to the fart?
You blow me away!
94. Why didn’t the boy flush the toilet?
Because it wasn’t his doodie!
95. Why did the girl bring toilet paper to the party?
Because she was a party pooper!
96. What is a bathroom fairy called?
97. Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?
He was looking for Pooh!
98. Why do ducks have feathers?
To cover their butt quacks!
99. Why did the lady stop telling poop jokes?
Because everyone told her they stink!
100. What is the best time to go to the bathroom?
101. What do you call a dog that you find in the bathroom?
102. Where do sheep like to play?
In the baaaaa-throom!
Knock Knock Jokes
103. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Barbie Q Chicken!
104. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
105. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
106. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Luke through the peephole and find out.
107. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Glad you’re excited, too!
108. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Aww, don’t cry! It’s just a joke!
109. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Did you just call me a POO?
110. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Water you asking so many questions for. Just open up!
Where these jokes a little too easy for your 4 year old? If so, check out my jokes for 5 and 6 year olds below!