Isn’t the laughter of your kid just the best?
I love telling my kids jokes, and if your child is 6, then these funny jokes are the best jokes for 6 or 7 year olds.
I hope you and your child get a good laugh from this list!
This list includes:
- general jokes
- school jokes
- food jokes
- animal jokes
- knock knock jokes
Jokes For 6-7 Year Olds
1. What is the best time to go to the dentist?
2. Why did the man throw the new clock out the window?
Because he wanted to see time fly!
3. What musical instrument is found in the bathroom?
A tuba toothpaste!
4. What did the zero say to the eight?
5. How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it!
6. What did the traffic light say to the car?
Don’t look! I’m changing!
7. What building has the most stories?
8. What do you call two witches who live together?
9. What position does a ghost play in soccer?
10. What do you call an old snowman?
11. Why are sport’s stadiums so cool?
They’re filled with fans!
12. What starts with a T, ends with a T and has T in it?
13. What’s mommy and daddy’s favorite ride at the carnival?
14. Why did Mickey Mouse go up in space?
To find Pluto!
15. What letter is always wet?
16. What’s a monster’s favorite game?
Swallow the leader!
17. What kind of shoes does a thief wear?
18. What kind of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree!
19. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?
Because he had no body to go with!
20. What does one eye say to the other eye?
Something between us smells
21. What kind of underwear does a cloud wear?
22. What is a tornado’s favorite game?
23. What kind of music should you listen to when you’re fishing?
24. What did the big flower say to the little flower?
What’s up, bud?
25. Why did the man run around his bed?
Because he was trying to catch up on his sleep!
26. What has four wheels and flies?
A garbage truck!
27. What falls at the North Pole but never gets hurt?
28. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?
In case he got a hole in one!
Why is England the wettest country?
Because the Queen has reigned there for years!
Related: England Facts For Kids
29. What is a witches favorite subject?
30. Why did the student eat his homework?
Because the teacher told him it was a piece of cake!
31. Why was the math book sad?
Because it had so many problems!
32. Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?
Because he wanted to go to high school!
33. What do you call a story about a broken pencil?
34. Who is the king of the school supplies?
35. Why did the teacher wear sunglasses?
Because her students were bright!
36. What do you give a sick lemon?
37. What kind of shoes does a banana peel love to wear?
38. What’s really fast, really loud, and goes really good with salsa?
A rocket chip!
39. What is a really sad strawberry called?
40. Why do beets always win?
41. What did the pecan say to the walnut?
We are friends because we are both nuts!
42. What’s a cheerleader’s favorite cereal?
43. Why shouldn’t you tell your secrets in a cornfield?
Because there are too many ears!
44. What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding half of a worm!
45. What kind of flowers should you never give on Valentine’s Day?
46. What do you call a fake noodle?
47. Why can’t you trust a burrito?
Because it will spill the beans!
48. Why did the tomato blush?
Because it saw the salad dressing!
49. What do you call cheese that’s not yours?
50. Why did the girl smear peanut butter on the road?
To go with the traffic jam!
51. Why didn’t the teddy bear want dessert?
Because he was stuffed!
52. What did one snowman say to the other?
Do you smell carrots?
53. What happens when an egg laughs?
It cracks up!
54. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
55. How did Cookie Monster feel after eating all the cookies?
56. Where do fish keep their money?
In a river bank!
57. What is a rabbit’s favorite kind of music?
58. Which dinosaur loves Christmas?
59. What is as big as a cow but weighs nothing?
60. What do you call a magical dog?
61. Why do sharks swim in salt water?
Because pepper water makes them sneeze!
62. What did the pony say when she had a sore throat?
I’m a little horse!
63. What do you call a sleeping bull?
64. What is a snake’s favorite subject?
65. Why did the seagull fly over the sea?
Because if it flew over the bay, it would be a bagel!
66. What do you call a duck that gets good grades?
A wise quacker!
67. What animal needs to wear a wig?
A bald eagle!
68. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide!
69. What do you call a pig that knows karate?
A pork chop!
70. How do bees brush their hair?
They use honeycombs!
71. Why did the bee get married?
Because she found her honey!
72. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
73. What do you call an eagle at the bay?
74. What kind of bugs read the dictionary?
75. How does a dog stop a video?
He hits the paws button!
Knock Knock Jokes
76. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Cows go. Cows go who? No, cows go MOO!
77. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry, it’s only me!
78. Knock! Knock! Who’s there?
Kanga. Kanga who?
Actually, it’s kangaroo.
79. Knock, knock Who’s there?
Me. Me who?
Wow! You don’t know who you are?
80. Knock, Knock, Who’s there?
Interrupting cow. Interrupting cow…
81. Knock, knock Who’s there?
Who. Who who?
I didn’t know you were an owl!
82. Knock, knock, Who’s there?
Atch. Atch who?
83. Knock, knock, Who’s there?
Elmo. Elmo who?
You don’t know who Elmo is?!
84. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Broccoli. Broccoli who?
Broccoli doesn’t have a last name, silly.
85. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Harry. Harry who?
Harry up and answer the door!
86. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Ice cream. Ice cream who?
Ice cream if you don’t let me in!
87. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Orange. Orange who?
Orange you going to open the door?
88. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Wooden shoe who?
Wooden sho like to know!
89. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Isabel not working?
What are your child’s favorite jokes?
Looking for easy jokes instead? Check out my joke’s posts for younger kids.
110 Hilarious And Easy Jokes For 4 Year Olds – Paper Heart Family
Monday 28th of November 2022
[…] Jokes for 6 year olds […]
5 Fun Scavenger Hunt For Road Trips Printables – Paper Heart Family
Monday 28th of November 2022
[…] Jokes for 6 Year Olds […]