Looking for some funny jokes that are appropriate for your kids? We have good jokes for March, as well as specific Saint Patrick’s Day jokes, silly jokes for Spring and knock-knock jokes.
March Jokes For Kids
1. Which crime fighter likes March the most?
2. What falls during March but never gets hurt?
3. Can February March?
No, but April May.
4. What March flowers grow on faces?
Tulips (2 lips).
5. What season is it when you are on a trampoline in March?
6. Why are babies born on March 31st the easiest to prank on April Fool’s Day?
They were literally born yesterday.
7. Why is everyone so tired on April 1st?
Because they just finished a long 31-day March!
8. What does the band do in a Spring parade?
Saint Patrick’s Day Jokes For Kids
9. What should you say to someone who’s trying to catch the leprechaun?
Irish you luck!
10. What kind of bow can’t be tied?
11. Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day?
Real rocks are too heavy!
12. Why did the leprechaun cross the road?
Because the light turned green!
13. What do you call a frog that jumped into a pot of gold?
14. Why do leprechauns hate running?
They’d rather jig than jog.
15. What kind of music do leprechauns love?
16. Why do frogs love Saint Patrick’s Day?
Because everyone wears green!
17. Why are leprechauns so good at gardening?
Because they have green thumbs!
18. What do you call a big Irish spider?
A Paddy long legs!
19. What baseball position do leprechauns play?
20. What would you get if you crossed a leprechaun with a yellow vegetable?
21. How did the leprechaun get to the moon?
In a sham-rocket!
22. Where do leprechauns sit to relax?
In sham-rocking chairs!
Spring Jokes For Kids
23. What do you call a plant that roars?
24. What did the mother worm say to the baby worm when he was late?
Where in Earth have you been?
25. What is a gardener’s favorite game?
26. Why did the farmer put a monkey, a giraffe and an elephant in his garden?
Because he wanted to grow a zoo-cchini!
27. How do pigs relax on a Spring day?
In a ham-mock!
28. What goes up when the rain comes down?
29. Did you see the ice and snow was melting?
30. Why is the letter A like a flower?
A bee comes after it!
31. What did the big flower say to the little one?
You’re really growing, bud!
32. Why did the robin go to the hospital?
It needed tweetment!
33. What do you get when you plant kisses?
Two lips! (Tulips!)
34. What did Summer say to Spring?
Help! I’m going to Fall.
35. Can bees fly in the rain?
Not without their little yellow jackets!
36. What do you call a grizzly bear caught in the rain?
A drizzly bear.
37. What type of bird should you never take to the bank?
38. Why couldn’t the flower ride its bike?
It lost its petals.
39. What is Spring’s favorite kind of pickles?
40. What do you call a well-dressed lion?
A dandy lion!
41. How does the sun listen to music?
On its ray-dio!
42. How do you make a pool bouncy?
Add spring water!
43. What do sheep do on a warm Spring day?
They have a Baa-baa-cue!
44. What does a cloud wear under his raincoat?
45. What happens when it rains cats and dogs?
You might step in a poodle!
46. What’s the best place to grow flowers at school?
In the kinder-garden!
47. How can you tell March, April, May, and June are happy?
They have a spring in their step.
48. What time is it when you are jumping on a trampoline?
49. I don’t have wings, but I can fly. I have a tail. I am very colorful. I am not a bird. What am I?
50. What did the dirt say to the rain?
If you keep falling, my name will be mud.
51. What do you get when you cross a four-leaf clover with poison ivy?
A rash of good luck!
Spring Knock Knock Jokes
52. Knock, knock!
Butter bring an umbrella, it’s raining!
53. Knock, knock!
Beezer buzzing, it must be spring.
54. Knock, knock!
Worm in here, isn’t it?
55. Knock, knock!
56. Knock, knock.
Honey bee who?
Honey bee a dear and get me some water.
57. Knock, knock.
Ears to hoping you have a great Spring!
58. Knock, knock.
59. Knock, Knock.
Garden the door like that is rude!
60. Knock, Knock.
Water you doing for spring break?
What is your favorite Spring joke?