Looking for some funny jokes that are appropriate for your kids?
We have good jokes for April, as well as specific April Fool’s Day jokes, Easter jokes, silly jokes for Spring and knock-knock jokes.
April Jokes For Kids
1. What do you call a bear caught in an April shower?
A drizzly bear!
2. When do gorillas fall from the sky?
During ape-ril showers!
3. Why do kids love jumping on trampolines in April?
Because it’s spring-time!
4. If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
5. When does April come before January?
In the dictionary!
6. What goes up when April rain comes down?
April Fool’s Jokes For Kids
7. What is the difference between Thanksgiving and April Fool’s Day?
On Thanksgiving, you’re full of thanks but on April Fool’s Day you’re full of pranks.
8. What do you call a hammer bought on April 1st?
An April tool!
9. Why are babies born on March 31st the easiest to prank on April Fools?
Because they were literally born yesterday!
Check out more of my Jokes about March.
10. Why do eggs like April Fools’ Day?
They love funny yolks.
11. What movie character is the happiest on April Fool’s Day?
12. What do you call a trickster panda?
13. Why are hyenas the best animals to prank?
Because they love a good laugh!
14. Why should you never try to fool a sloth?
Because they a too slow to understand the joke.
Easter Jokes For Kids
15. What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite vegetable?
16. What do you call an Easter bunny with fleas?
17. What do you call two friends on Easter?
Two peeps in a pod!
18. When do kids go to bed on Easter?
When they’re eggs-austed.
19. What kind of beans grow in the garden on Easter?
20. What do you say after you burp during Easter brunch?
21. What sport do you have to play on Easter?
22. What happens if you fall in love on Easter?
You live hoppily ever after.
23. How can you get ready to eat Easter candy?
Lots of eggs-ercise!
24. What music does the Easter Bunny dance to?
25. What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite restaurant?
26. What kind of bunny can’t hop?
A chocolate one!
27. What’s a bunny’s favorite type of book?
One with a hoppy ending!
28. What day do Easter eggs hate the most?
Spring Jokes For Kids
29. Why was the flower late to school?
It decided to stay in its bed.
30. What did one flower say to the other?
Let’s be buds.
31. What do you call a plant that roars?
32. What did the mother worm say to the baby worm when he was late?
Where in Earth have you been?
33. What is a gardener’s favorite game?
34. Why did the farmer put a monkey, a giraffe and an elephant in his garden?
Because he wanted to grow a zoo-cchini!
35. How do pigs relax on a Spring day?
In a ham-mock!
36. What do you get when you cross a dog and a tulip?
37. What goes up when the rain comes down?
38. Did you see the ice and snow was melting?
39. Why is the letter A like a flower?
A bee comes after it!
40. What did the big flower say to the little one?
You’re really growing, bud!
41. Why did the robin go to the hospital?
It needed tweetment!
42. What do you get when you plant kisses?
Two lips! (Tulips!)
43. What did Summer say to Spring?
Help! I’m going to Fall.
44. Can bees fly in the rain?
Not without their little yellow jackets!
45. What do you call a grizzly bear caught in the rain?
A drizzly bear.
46. What type of bird should you never take to the bank?
47. Why couldn’t the flower ride its bike?
It lost its petals.
48. What is Spring’s favorite kind of pickles?
49. What do you call a well-dressed lion?
A dandy lion!
50. What did the tree say to the new spring flower?
I’m rooting for you.
51. How does the sun listen to music?
On its ray-dio!
52. How do you make a pool bouncy?
Add spring water!
53. What do sheep do on a warm Spring day?
They have a Baa-baa-cue!
54. What does a cloud wear under his raincoat?
55. What happens when it rains cats and dogs?
You might step in a poodle!
56. What’s the best place to grow flowers at school?
In the kinder-garden!
57. How can you tell March, April, May, and June are happy?
They have a spring in their step.
58. What time is it when you are jumping on a trampoline?
59. I don’t have wings, but I can fly. I have a tail. I am very colorful. I am not a bird. What am I?
60. What did the dirt say to the rain?
If you keep falling, my name will be mud.
61. What do you get when you cross a four-leaf clover with poison ivy?
A rash of good luck!
Spring Knock Knock Jokes
62. Knock, knock!
Butter bring an umbrella, it’s raining!
63. Knock, knock!
Beezer buzzing, it must be spring.
64. Knock, knock!
Worm in here, isn’t it?
65. Knock, knock!
Noah-body! April Fools!
66. Knock, knock!
67. Knock, knock.
Honey bee who?
Honey bee a dear and get me some water.
68. Knock, knock.
Ears to hoping you have a great Spring!
69. Knock, knock.
70. Knock, Knock.
Garden the door like that is rude!
71. Knock, Knock.
Water you doing for spring break?
What is your favorite April joke?